Go big or go home

lundi 6 octobre 2014

Honesty And Truth Are Not A Joke

Honesty And Truth Are Not A Joke

An honest man or woman can seem like a cosmic joke to some, especially when they have been seriously cheated and swindled. But, in all reality, honesty and truth are not a joke in any way, nor should they be considered such even when cheating and swindling happens. Now, I am not saying everyone should be perfectly and uniformly patient, if we were, that would be the ultimate in cosmic jokes in every way. But everybody at the very least should be honest with themselves. I put the word should in italics, because it does not always happen. The way life works and the world works is like this: Nobody always does what they should do, but if the corners are cut, they are always paid for in misunderstanding and ultimate benefit "the easy way" through hard work anyway instead of the genuine hard way that is ultimately genuinely easier.
What I mean by "the easy way" is this: When you take the time to fully understand things and work with them without trying to cut corners, you fully understand. With that understanding, you can fully do what needs to be done and wants to be done without fear of getting it wrong if you know and understand what I mean here. If you do not, stop cutting corners, going "yes, I understand" in your head and really think about it. I cannot do your thinking for you. Like a train needs to go to each stop, so does the thinking of each person on their journey to genuinely get things done.
So, in this last part, I answer an asked question: What has every efficiency expert said ever since Ivy Lee in the early twentieth century said about genuinely getting things done? Make a list, stick to it and achieve each item in order to advance. Sure, there are better ways to do things as you get experience in doing them, but that is a good start and there is not any better time than the present to get started on a journey. Even the best Easter and Chinese philosophers said that every journey begins with the first step and ends with the last step. Also, the "cracker barrel" wisdom man down the street says that winning starts with beginning. I end by saying: If you can genuinely plan it, you can do it. Simplicity itself, until you try to cut corners in that Rube Goldberg or Platonic Philosophy Cube way, "AB=DE or DE=CF" and all that stuff. Reality is reality and we must work with it.
My name is Joshua Clayton, I am a freelance writer based in Inglewood, California. I also write under a few pen-names and aliases, but Joshua Clayton is my real name, and I write by that for the most part now. I am a philosophical writer and objective thinker and honest action taker. I also work at a senior center in Gardena, California as my day job, among other things, but primarily I am a writer.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8745647

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire